Black Chicken Remedies is a boutique Australian toxin-free skincare and wellbeing brand.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Assistant / Pick Packer to join our Production and Warehouse Team. This role is full time position working within a professional and supportive team environment.
The position is a great opportunity for the right candidate who has the desire to make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Pick, pack customer orders
- Ensure sales orders are shipped within the relevant timelines
- Preparation of raw material for production
- Assisting with the light manufacturing process
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in the warehouse
- Stack and store items in appropriate areas
- Liaising with the sales team
- Adherence to safe work practices and OH&S standards
- Assist with regular and spot stock takes as required
Skills and Experience
You will have previous experience working within a warehouse; have good understanding of Work place Health and Safety (WH&S) practices. Be able to work autonomously. You will have good numeracy skills coupled with an ability to achieve deadlines as required.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- A high level of commitment and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to take ownership of the role
- Highly developed organisational skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with all team members
- Good communication skills
- Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
- Intermediate computer skills
- A sense of urgency and a “can do” attitude
- Good physical abilities as some heavy lifting will be required
- A current forklift licence would be a plus
- Top Australian evolving brand
- Employee discounts
- Dynamic, motivational, evolving environment
- Recognition and reward for a job well done
- 8am-4pm workday
To apply for this position, please apply in our Seek Advertisement.