Direct Marketing Specialist
Black Chicken Remedies is a boutique Australian toxin-free skincare and wellbeing brand.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and implement Black Chicken Remedies’ Direct Marketing Strategy.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and implement the strategy for all eDM campaigns
- Report on past and present campaigns and their reach (including recommendations of changes and enhancements)
- Update, manage and report on Ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram) and Google Ad Words
- Work with the Marketing Team and digital agencies across SEO, SEM, UX, Online promotions, engagement, analytics, reporting and CRM management
- Compile reports and provide insights including weekly updates, end of month, quarterly and annual reports
- Drive and manage the Customer Loyalty Program
- Support the Marketing team across digital & marketing projects as needed
Skills and Experience
You are someone who is enthusiastic, always learning and growing in the ever evolving digital landscape. You have confidence in putting forward your recommendations based on your ability to gain insight
- 4-5 years experience in Digital Marketing, including email marketing, SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, Social Media content, segmentation and Content Marketing
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful Direct Marketing campaigns
- An excellent understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ad-words
- Experience with developing strategies for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Firm understanding of Infusionsoft, Mail Chimp and Shopify and other related programs
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to interpret data and research quickly
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Tertiary Qualifications in marketing, communications or digital marketing highly regarded
- Interest and understanding of natural skincare
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts and benefits scheme
- Dynamic, motivational, evolving environment
- Recognition and reward for a job well done
If you are passionate about natural skincare & wellbeing and you’ve got the experience, energy and enthusiasm to help us take our Direct Marketing Strategy to the next level – we want to hear from you!
At Black Chicken Remedies, we value diversity and inclusion.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this position click here https://www.seek.com.au/job/36238018