Black Chicken Remedies is a boutique Australian toxin-free skincare and wellbeing brand.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Business Development professional to join our exciting and dynamic team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop sustainable relationships with targeted new wholesale customers
- Build & maintain relationships with current wholesale customers to ensure continual growth of the Black Chicken Remedies brand
- Utilise effective telephone techniques to engage with customers
- Develop and implement training programs and approved promotional programs for wholesale customers
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs on sales and margin targets
- Be an ambassador, representing the brand to customers and the natural wellness community;
Skills and Experience:
You are enthusiastic about sales and get a buzz from talking to customers. You are the type of person who is self-motivated and results-focused, and you display strong commercial acumen.
- Minimum of 4 years proven sales experience in a quota driven role (preference given to experience in skincare, health and wellbeing)
- Demonstration of sustained high performance in a similar role
- Ability to understand market opportunities
- Demonstrate a confident and engaging telephone manner in order to develop customer rapport quickly
- Impressive attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Interest and understanding of natural skincare
- Must hold a current C class drivers license (car)
- Base salary package plus commission
- Employee discounts and benefits scheme
- Dynamic, motivational, evolving environment
- Recognition and reward for a job well done
If you are passionate about natural skincare & wellbeing and you’ve got the experience, energy and enthusiasm to help us take our product sales to the next level – we want to hear from you! At Black Chicken Remedies, we value diversity and inclusion.
Email to your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org