Black Chicken Remedies is a boutique Australian-owned skincare and well being brand. We use 100% natural, certified organic ingredients and our products are free of harmful toxic chemicals.
Black Chicken Remedies has the current opportunity for a talented and innovative Marketing Projects Assistant to join our team.
The Marketing Projects Assistant will coordinate the marketing activities and plans for the business.
You will be motivated to succeed and able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. You need to be Highly-organised with strong attention to detail and an enthusiastic team player who goes the extra mile and is excited and passionate about Marketing
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing marketing initiatives through a range of communication channels;
- Developing creative/content for marketing, event collateral, digital and print platforms;
- Assisting with acquisition and retention campaigns;
- Implementing our communications and marketing strategy;
- Providing status reports to management on overall marketing and communication activities;
- Liaising with external suppliers;
- Ensure consistency across all aspects of marketing by adhering to branding guidelines.
- Create and update marketing collateral, including intermediate-level graphic design layout, in accordance with branding guidelines.
- Assist with creating content including editing and formatting.
- Update company websites and social media platforms as directed.
- Develop briefs and coordinate the work of internal and external agencies
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and facilitate continuous improvement of marketing activity through analysis
- Liaise with stakeholders to assist with project based marketing communication requirements
- Undertake specific projects as required to assist the wider marketing team as necessary
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have a passion to understand natural skincare, as well as posses the following skills and experience:
- A relevant tertiary/undergraduate qualification (preferably in marketing/communications or business) and a minimum of 3 years marketing and communications experience;
- Marketing communications experience, including design, development and implementation of social media campaigns and content;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with external stakeholders;
- Experience working with content/customer relationship management systems (preferred but not essential);
- Deadline oriented with proven organisational and problem-solving skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Intermediate MS Office ideally with Adobe Creative Suite or Photoshop.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ability to work collaboratively to achieve team objectives.
- Proven experience in preparing high quality, graphically designed marketing materials.
- Understanding of marketing and communication philosophies and practices.
- Advanced written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Advanced understanding of social media channels specifically; LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and associated Microsoft platforms.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Acrobat Professional and Adobe InDesign.
- Understanding of Shopify and email marketing software
- Competitive salary package
- Employee discounts and benefits scheme
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic, motivational, ever-evolving environment
If you are passionate about natural skincare & wellbeing and you’ve got the experience, energy and enthusiasm to help us take our Marketing Strategy to the next level – we want to hear from you!
At Black Chicken Remedies, we value diversity and inclusion.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted