Australia’s most trusted award winning natural deodorant that neutralises odour for all day protection in a new scent designed for you to promote and support your wellbeing, body and mind.
VANILLA is Sweet and comforting with mild notes of grapefruit, Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, sweet orange, cedarwood, and vanilla, it gently lingers on your skin giving you all-day freshness. It has unique properties to harmonise with your mood as well as neutralise odour at the same time.
- Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
- Free from harmful aluminium salts or sweat blockers
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Vegan, cruelty-free and made with love in Australia
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration. Enter Axilla Deodorant Paste.
Suitable for women, men, non-binary and teenagers (everyone) this potent formula is safe for your whole family. We use pure essential oils and botanical extracts combined into our own remedy for getting rid of smelly odours while not harming your body and maintaining freshness.
Our unique formula is a paste because we want to keep it as clean and nasty free as possible! We don’t use hardeners, softeners or fillers so a paste is the closest to nature we can get. Every ingredient selected has a purpose and is safe for you and never tested on animals.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
SENSITIVE SKIN? Try our specially formulated sensitive version: Shop Axilla Deodorant Barrier Booster
Made with love in Australia.
Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
75g / 2.65 oz
Organic Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid) .
Sodium Bicarbonate – Neutralises odour.
Tapioca Starch – Absorbs moisture.
Organic Coconut oil – Antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid).
Kaolin Clay – Absorbs moisture and increases blood circulation.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Kaolin (Clay), Glycerin*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Vitamin E), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract in Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citral**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
How to use me
Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple! A little goes a long way. Don’t rub too hard or apply too much, apply directly after shaving.
- Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months.
- We suggest not putting Axilla Deodorant Paste™ on right after shaving. Because shaving creates hundreds of tiny cuts to your skin your armpits become highly sensitive – especially to Sodium Bicarbonate, which we use to neutralise odour. So if you can, wait a day or shave at night so your little pits have time to heal.
- As this is handmade, consistencies across batches may vary. Products may melt or harden due to weather conditions and appear grainy in texture - this is perfectly normal and won't affect performance. Once melted pop in the refrigerator to harden again.
I had previously bought an American product, where I was only fresh till 4pm. It was a stick and the last quarter was unusable as it completely crumbled. Quite expensive considering postage.
I needed an Aussie alternative, found Black Chicken Remedies! Their reviews hooked me, so ordered the Axilla Vanilla, thought I can't go too wrong with that. The product is fantastic, I'm so thrilled with it. I am fresh all day long lasting through to bedtime. I'm now a raving fan.
This deodorant paste is a winner. Keeps me fresh all day with a light fragrance which doesn’t clash with my perfume. It doesn’t stain or mark my clothing. The paste is easy to apply and you don’t need much. Very pleased!
Like the Citrus one this one is also a little light on for the scent for me, due to a physical job, those warmer/hot days definitely give this scent a runs for it money.
Like the other reviews, all three that I have tried do a good job of fighting the stink.