A potent remedial blend of aromatic essential oils bringing calm, balance and clarity to body and mind when travelling. A personal pocket inhaler of wellness, whenever you’re on the move.
Remedial helpers, anytime anywhere.
Once you’ve tried our Nasalette™ Essential Oil Inhaler, you’re going to wonder how you lived without them! They’re a little pocket inhaler you can take anywhere with you, refillable, and full of potent, targeted all natural goodness.
Each one focuses on a different area of wellbeing, harnessing the channels of the olfactory system to deeply affect brain and body systems.
Small and inexpensive, they slip easily into a pocket, purse or travel bag.
Together with a bottle of one of our remedial Essential Oil Blends, they make the perfect gift!
0.75ml / 0.03 fl oz
Ginger – renown for its remedial benefits for nausea, the fresh spicy scent will ease anxiety and fears that can cause motion sickness whilst travelling.
Peppermint – zesty and fresh, peppermint is the perfect mood lifter. It eases stress and works on your olfactory system to ease exhaustion and irritability.
Lavender – is a widely used remedy for a calming, relaxed effect on the mind. It has been used for anointing and healing for centuries. Its unique properties alleviate anxiety and sleep disturbance and can help relieve the effects of depression.
Eucalyptus – natural and fresh, eucalyptus brings a positive and uplifting energy to your mood. It can relieve muscle tension and boost your immune system to protect you from changing climates. The scent clears the head and nasal passages promote deep breathing and calm.
Lemongrass – its light, fresh citrus power makes it a natural stimulating mood lifter and calming agent. It brings balance to the mind and promotes mental clarity.
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint essential oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender essential oil), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus essential oil), Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass essential oil), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger essential oil).
How to use me
- Place the personal inhaler tip just below your nostril. Do not insert it into the nostril.
- Close off the other nostril with one finger.
- Slowly inhale to a count of 5 with full awareness of the remedial scents, then slowly exhale.
- Repeat with the other nostril. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times.
- You can use your personal inhaler every 2-3 hours.
How to Refill: Open the cap at the bottom of the Nasalette™ and add with 5-6 drops of the matching blend: Voyage Essential Oil Blend.
If suffering from congestion or upper respiratory ailments, you can help get these under control with our Respire Essential Oil Blend developed to quickly reduce swelling and inflammation in the nasal passages. When your airways are clear, you’ll be able to enjoy the remedial benefits of our other blends too.
Our remedies are global, we ship anywhere and everywhere!
- Free Delivery (regular post) with purchases over $150
2-10 business days
- Regular post cost: $9.96
2-10 business days
- Express post cost: $15
1-2 business days
- Regular International cost: $21.50
10+ business days
- Express International cost: $35
3-7 business days
When will my order be despatched?
- Remedies ordered before 9am Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped the same day.
- Remedies ordered after 9am will be processed and shipped out within one business day, unless otherwise advised.
- Please note if you order on a Friday after 9am your order won’t be processed until Monday.
- A tracking number will be sent to you once the order has been despatched so you can track its progress.
Still have questions? Learn More
I purchased one of these for flights - Anxiety on planes often takes over me so I like to be prepared, especially for business travel. While I do take ginger chews I find this calms my mind, which stops nausea brought on by anxiety. It's soothing and smells good, blocking that stale air scent planes often smell like.
I just realised it's refillable which makes me so happy! I'm about to pick one up for my brother who is taking a long haul trip.