Australia’s most trusted award winning natural deodorant that neutralises odour for all day protection in a new scent designed specifically for men to promote and support your wellbeing, body and mind.
ALPHA has an earthy masculine scent, is edgy and adventurous with familiar woody notes for confidence and strength. Developed from the properties of Petitgrain, Cypress, Parsley Seed, Lime, Vetiver, Blood Orange Essential oils. It has unique properties to harmonise with your mood as well as effectively neutralise odour to keep you fresh all day.
- Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
- Free from harmful aluminium salts or sweat blockers, Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t stain clothes
- Natural protection against odour-causing bacteria
- Vegan, cruelty-free and Australian Made
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration. Enter Axilla Deodorant Paste.
Formulated for men but also suitable for women, non-binary, teenagers (everyone) this potent formula is safe for your whole family. We use pure essential oils and botanical extracts combined into our own remedy for getting rid of smelly odours while not harming your body and maintaining freshness.
Our unique formula is a paste because we want to keep it as clean and nasty free as possible! We don’t use hardeners, softeners or fillers so a paste is the closest to nature we can get. Every ingredient selected has a purpose and is safe for you and never tested on animals.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
SENSITIVE SKIN? Try our specially formulated sensitive version: Shop Axilla Deodorant Barrier Booster
Made with love in Australia.
Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
75g / 2.65 oz
Organic Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid) .
Sodium Bicarbonate – Neutralises odour.
Tapioca Starch – Absorbs moisture.
Organic Coconut oil – Antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid).
Kaolin Clay – Absorbs moisture and increases blood circulation.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Kaolin (Clay), Glycerin*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Carum Petroselinum Herb (Parsley) Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Isoeugenol**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
How to use me
Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple! A little goes a long way. Don’t rub too hard or apply too much, apply directly after shaving.
- Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months.
- We suggest not putting Axilla Deodorant Paste™ on right after shaving. Because shaving creates hundreds of tiny cuts to your skin your armpits become highly sensitive – especially to Sodium Bicarbonate, which we use to neutralise odour. So if you can, wait a day or shave at night so your little pits have time to heal.
- As this is handmade, consistencies across batches may vary. Products may melt or harden due to weather conditions and appear grainy in texture - this is perfectly normal and won't affect performance. Once melted pop in the refrigerator to harden again.
Since swapping over and giving this ago I have found that it works well with my body. Being a bloke that works out doors in a physical job, I can say that it does a good job of stopping the stink.
Great service, great product, great company
Best deodorant ever but I like the smell of the original better.