Australia’s most trusted award winning natural deodorant that neutralises odour for all day protection in a new scent designed for you to promote and support your wellbeing, body and mind.
SIGNATURE is intuitive and sensual, this ocean-inspired blend evokes a sense of calm utilising the properties of Carrot seed, Geranium Bourbon, Lavender, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang essential oils. It has unique properties to harmonise with your mood as well as neutralise odour at the same time.
- Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
- Free from harmful aluminium salts or sweat blockers
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Vegan, cruelty-free and made with love in Australia
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration. Enter Axilla Deodorant Paste.
Suitable for women, men, non-binary and teenagers (everyone) this potent formula is safe for your whole family. We use pure essential oils and botanical extracts combined into our own remedy for getting rid of smelly odours while not harming your body and maintaining freshness.
Our unique formula is a paste because we want to keep it as clean and nasty free as possible! We don’t use hardeners, softeners or fillers so a paste is the closest to nature we can get. Every ingredient selected has a purpose and is safe for you and never tested on animals.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
SENSITIVE SKIN? Try our specially formulated sensitive version: Shop Axilla Deodorant Barrier Booster
Made with love in Australia.
Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
75g / 2.65 oz
Organic Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid) .
Sodium Bicarbonate – Neutralises odour.
Tapioca Starch – Absorbs moisture.
Organic Coconut oil – Antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid).
Kaolin Clay – Absorbs moisture and increases blood circulation.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Kaolin (Clay), Glycerin*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil* , Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Bourbon) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula (Lavender) Angustifolia Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Dacus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Limonene**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Eugenol**, Farnesol**, Isoeugenol**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
How to use me
Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple! A little goes a long way. Don’t rub too hard or apply too much, apply directly after shaving.
- Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months.
- We suggest not putting Axilla Deodorant Paste™ on right after shaving. Because shaving creates hundreds of tiny cuts to your skin your armpits become highly sensitive – especially to Sodium Bicarbonate, which we use to neutralise odour. So if you can, wait a day or shave at night so your little pits have time to heal.
- As this is handmade, consistencies across batches may vary. Products may melt or harden due to weather conditions and appear grainy in texture - this is perfectly normal and won't affect performance. Once melted pop in the refrigerator to harden again.
I have been using this product for many years now and will never change.
It works! I love it and it loves me.
Absolutely awesome product wished I found this years ago
Great product - look forward to the day that it is in a tin rather than a plastic tub ;)