Australia’s most trusted multi-award-winning 100% natural deodorant that neutralises odour for all-day protection.
- Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
- Free from harmful aluminium salts or sweat blockers
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Refreshing scent with a hint of spice
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Vegan, cruelty-free and made with love in Australia
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration. Enter Axilla Deodorant Paste.
Suitable for women, men and teenagers this potent formula is safe for your whole family. We use pure essential oils and botanical extracts combined into our own remedy for getting rid of smelly odours while not harming your body and maintaining freshness.
Our unique formula is a paste because we want to keep it as clean and nasty free as possible! We don’t use hardeners, softeners or fillers so a paste is the closest to nature we can get. Every ingredient selected has a purpose and is safe for you and never tested on animals.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
SENSITIVE SKIN? Try our specially formulated sensitive version: Shop Axilla Deodorant Barrier Booster
Made with love in Australia.
Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
Don’t take our word for it, check the reviews below on how Axilla has helped thousands of users.
75g / 2.65 oz
Organic Shea Butter – Anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid) .
Sodium Bicarbonate – Neutralises odour.
Tapioca Starch – Absorbs moisture.
Organic Coconut oil – Antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid).
Kaolin Clay – Absorbs moisture and increases blood circulation.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Glycerin*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil*, Eugenia Caryophylus (Clove) Bud Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil*, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil, d-Limonene**, Eugenol**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
How to use me
Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple! A little goes a long way. Don’t rub too hard or apply too much, apply directly after shaving.
- Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months.
- We suggest not putting Axilla Deodorant Paste™ on right after shaving. Because shaving creates hundreds of tiny cuts to your skin your armpits become highly sensitive – especially to Sodium Bicarbonate, which we use to neutralise odour. So if you can, wait a day or shave at night so your little pits have time to heal.
- As this is handmade, consistencies across batches may vary. Products may melt or harden due to weather conditions and appear grainy in texture - this is perfectly normal and won't affect performance. Once melted pop in the refrigerator to harden again.
Love this deodrant. Ticks so many boxes for me. Vegan, long lasting, natural and effective!! I have used it for about a year and the couple of times I've run out, I have always noticed a massive difference without it. Keeps the smell and sweat in check!! I will always purchase this product it is fantatisc. The tub last for a couple months plus.
I've used a few natural deodorants now and had reactions to them but this one ticks all the boxes. The texture of the paste isn't harsh, the smell is neutral and Ive not had any reaction whatsoever. So very happy with this product. Would highly recommend to anyone that has had issues with other natural deodorants.
I Recieved the sensitive skin sample packet of deodorant with a order from Adore Beauty. Wasn't really looking to purchase different deodorant but this was just too divine to resist. Will definitely be the only deodorant i use now. Smells so amazing.