Shaving can be painful - especially if you use a shaving foam and then follow it up with after shave - Ouch! It doesn't have to be this harsh just because you are a man. Nature provides all you need to look good and smell great - Try shaving with an oil - Oils soften and hydrate the skin on your face while allowing you to see where you are shaving.
- Shower & steam the face - Pat with a towel but leave stubble slightly damp.
- Apply a few drops of Black Chicken Remedies Love Your Body Oil. Put it in your palms and then rub your hands together and massage into the skin ensuring the stubble is coated. Inhale the aroma and be in the moment.
- Keep the skin moist whilst shaving – the water will help soften the skin and help the oil cover the stubble – keep adding more where necessary.
- Make short strokes following the direction of hair growth and rinse your razor regularly to keep the blades free from stubble. Leave the toughest areas for last so the hair has more time to soften (like above the lip)
- Finishing touch - After shaving, rinse the skin with a little warm water and finish off by applying a few extra drops of Love Your Body Oil to hydrate and condition skin and also act as your after shave lotion! It smells amazing so wait for the compliments.