Australia’s most trusted 100% natural bicarbonate free deodorant for sensitive skin that neutralises odour for all day protection.
The perfect size for trial or travel.
- Formulated for sensitive skin and Bicarb free
- Contains only natural and certified organic ingredients
- Free from harmful aluminium salts or sweat blockers
- Is completely invisible upon application and doesn’t mark clothes
- Refreshing Citrus scent
- Does not contain Alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosans, Synthetic Fragrances or other harmful chemicals
- Vegan, cruelty-free and made with love in Australia
Not just Bicarb free its all the strength of Axilla Deodorant paste Original and its formulated to soothe and strengthen sensitive skin. Our awesome natural deodorant paste is rich in lipids and fatty acids, (essential for healthy cells) that actually strengthen your sensitive skin.
Think of this as the quiet-achiever in the family, sensitive but strong.
We tend to forget about our armpits and the hard work they do. These patches of skin, home to hundreds of sweat glands help control our body temperature and expel toxins through perspiration. Enter Axilla Deodorant Paste.
Suitable for women, men and teenagers this potent formula is safe for your whole family. We use pure essential oils and botanical extracts combined into our own remedy for getting rid of smelly odours while not harming your body and maintaining freshness.
Our unique formula is a paste because we want to keep it as clean and nasty free as possible! We don’t use hardeners, softeners or fillers so a paste is the closest to nature we can get. Every ingredient selected has a purpose and is safe for you and never tested on animals.
Finally a natural deodorant that works!
Made with love in Australia.
Vegan, cruelty free, with no added water or fillers.
Don’t take our word for it, check the reviews below on how Axilla has helped thousands of users.
2g / 0.07oz
Organic Shea Butter – anti-inflammatory and soothing on the skin (lipid) .
Organic Coconut oil – antibacterial and neutralises odour (lipid).
Magnesium Hydroxide – An antibacterial that calms as it lowers cortisol levels and improves cellular processes. It’s effective at detoxifying the skin and treating sensitive skin areas.
Diatomaceous Earth – Diatomaceous Earth is almost perfectly pH neutral, meaning it won't irritate skin that is sensitive to acidic or alkaline levels. It’s rich in silica and highly antimicrobial, which is why it works so well.
Organic Vegetable Glycerine – absorbs moisture and hydrates skin.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Magnesium Hydroxide Powder, Fossil Shell Powder*, Glycerin*, Tapioca Starch, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, d-Limonene**, Linalool**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Eugenol**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Isoeugenol**, Citral**, Citronellol**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
How to use me
Applying our deodorant paste is just like moisturising your armpits. Grab a pea sized amount with your finger and gently rub it into your armpits until it warms and dissolves. Simple! A little goes a long way. Don’t rub too hard or apply too much or apply directly after shaving.
- Keep your Axilla in a warm spot like your bedroom or makeup bag to prevent it from firming up during those cooler months.
- We suggest not putting Axilla Deodorant Paste™ Barrier Booster on right after shaving. Because shaving creates hundreds of tiny cuts to your skin your armpits become highly sensitive. So if you can, wait a day or shave at night so your little pits have time to heal.
- As this is handmade, consistencies across batches may vary. Products may melt or harden due to weather conditions and appear grainy in texture - this is perfectly normal and won't affect performance. Once melted pop in the refrigerator to harden again.